Delicious and moist banana muffins. A great healthy snack or a filling breakfast.
- 3 cups almond meal
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 2 cups shredded coconut natural
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 teaspoon bicarbonate soda
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 3-4 rip bananas
- 4 TBS raw honey
- 2 TBS coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 180 C. Prepare a 12 cup muffin tin by lining the cups with muffin wraps, grease proof paper or cup cake liners.
- In a large bowl add all of the dry ingredients and stir together.
- Melt coconut oil and honey in a small saucepan over low heat. Do not boil. Once melted take off the heat and set aside.
- In a large jug or bowl mash bananas, then stir through eggs until thoroughly combined. Add milk.
- Pour wet ingredients, including oil and honey, into dry ingredients. Stir thoroughly.
- Spoon muffin mix into prepared tin. Fill to the top as the muffins will not rise all that much. This recipe will make 12 medium sized muffins and 6 big muffins or 24 medium sized muffins. Make as many big or medium ones as you can with the recipe. Freeze half the muffins for a quick and easy snack. Warm up when ready and add a little home-made strawberry jam. You can find the recipe on my website. Link below