These fish burgers are so yummy. Definitely a favourite in my house.
- 4 pieces firm white fish
- 1/4 cup flour. Either rice, wheat or gluten free
- 1/4 tsp curry powder
- 4 TBS olive oil
- 1 carrot grated
- 1 cup purple cabbage thinly cut
- 1 cup cabbage thinly cut
- 1 TBS mayonnaise
- 1/2 avocado
- On a plate put the flour and curry powder. Gently mix together. Cover the fish in the flour mixture until completely coated.
- Heat a large frying pan over medium heat. Add olive oil. When the pan is hot fry the fish for about 5 minutes each side. The fish is cooked when the middle has become white.
- While the fish is cooking prpare the coleslaw. Add the cabbages and carrot into a large bowl. In a smaller bowl mix together the avocoado and mayonanise until blended. Pour the avo/mayo mix over the coleslaw and stir until well combined.
- Toast your breadrolls if desired or have them fresh. Add a little cos lettuve to the bottom half of the bun. Add some coleslaw and then add the fish on top.
- Serve with a side salad and some sweet potato fries (link below)