Such a quick and easy meal for those mornings or nights when you want something filling but don't have a lot of time.
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp butter, dairy free butter or ghee
- 1 TBS milk of your choice
- 2 - 4 mushrooms depending on thier size
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1 cup any other veg you love to eat
- sprinkle ground cumin
- 1 piece sourdough or grainy bread
- Cut veggies up to the desired size.
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat. Add spray oil or 1 tsp olive oil. When the pan is hot add veggies and stir.
- Starting with a cold, small saucepan crack eggs into a bowl and whisk together. Add in cumin, milk and butter. Now, cook eggs over a low heat. Using a wooden spoon gently stir eggs. Keep them gently moving to cook evenly but don't over stir.
- Pop your bread in the toaster. Continue to stir your veggies until soft.
- Once all your components are cooked, assemble the veggies on top of the toast and eggs on top of the veggies. Crack some pepper over the eggs. Enjoy.